ASOS Promo Code – The active working codes for April 2014
What are the most recent promo codes now in April 2014?
- I have collected all the known promo codes. Click here for the overview for April for all countries. Last update has been published on: 11th April 2014.
There is also growing nice and decent community where people share new codes every day! Be sure to check the comments. Shoppers helping Shoppers!
A fan of online shopping? Are you a customer of Asos? If yes and you spend a decent amount of money every week or moth for fashion shopping, use promo codes every time. Many promo codes are active now and were published in 2013-2014. There are two types of discount: a discount for the items you have in your shopping bag or a discount for shipping (free next-day shipping). Its up to you which one is the best for you. The best promotion codes are usually in United Kingdom, United States and other countries like Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and other European countries.
- I have added 1 new code (20%) for U.S. and one (15%) for
Australia and NZinternational use!
- For RUSSIA only! Код на скидку 10% для ASOS. Now in May 2013 you can get 10% OFF on all items! + another 3 codes (to be used according to your total amount) for saving up to 1500 RUB/руб. Follow this method.
- Use This code to get a 10% OFF. not a huge deal but it seems in works for international orders. Tested so far in United Kingdom, United States and Australia. + a new code (20%) for Spain. Worked on 11th May.
- SHOELOVE for 20% off shoes
- Current 2 new codes (20% Discount) which are active just now – March 22nd, 23rd and 24th.
- Just spotted 30% code “SOLDES30″ for France. Valid until Monday, March 25th
- Another 20% codes. One is for UK only and it expires tomorrow – Monday 18th at 9.00 AM GMT. And the second one is also 20% OFF but don’t know for which countries:/
- 20% OFF with Today’s code: clientlunch1. Works in UK and probably only today! So hurry up, guys. and if it worked for you, click and like/share it, please.
- Code: OWEEK – 20% OFF. Offer ends at 11:59PM 17th March AEDST. Valid on full priced items only and for Australian customers.
- use: AFTERWORKDRINKS1 today and get 20% OFF. UK ONLY! Valid until 23.59 PM March 13. On full priced selected items only. For order up to max 500 GBP.
- 7 new codes in March 2013 for Russia, United States and Germany. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them work in other countries, as well.
- Code BOARDMEETING2 for 20% OFF. UK only! Ends 11.59pm GMT Monday 11 March 2013
- New international code. Valid until March 9th, 2013 and it is 10% OFF.
- Two new codes for a decent 20% and 25% discount! One of them also works in UK. February 23rd 11.30 AM GMT.
- ASOS France: Until March 7th: -10€ (75 € of purchases) with the code CRAZY10. -20 € (with 100 € purchase) with the code CRAZY20. -30€ (with 150 € purchase ) with code CRAZY35
- New 15% OFF code which works worldwide now available! Last successfully used February 21. 23.15 GMT
- 25% OFF with this code now not only for VIP Members! Amazing Discount from Asos.com, UK tested, not sure about ending this offer.
- From ASOS with Love during Valentines madness: 10% OFF code. Works internationally. Ends: 15th Feb 2013.
- Enter code “SUPERBOWL20″ if you are from United States and get 20% OFF on full priced items.
- 15% OFF on full priced items if you have your shipping address in China or Hong Kong. Ends Monday 9am CST.
- Use ASOSFESTIVAL or NOVAFEST for Australia. 20% OFF.
- Use USLONGWEEKEND code for 15% discount. Working only during 3rd weekend in January for United States.
- New asos voucher code for Australia (probably only). It is 20% OFF. Last successful use: January 11, 2013.
- January 8, 2012: Finally a newly published 10% code for every Asos lover It is not 20% but still better than nothing I think you can combine it with NEXTDAY code which will give you free next day delivery.
- Living in Australia? Or just your shipping address is in OZ? You can save 15% with this code: 15EXTRA. Worked well on 28th Dec.
- One time use code for today (27 Dec 2012): 7462ADE00863 – 15% OFF. It is unique and can be used only once. Update: Already used!
- VIPSALE30 works sometimes. Try it for yourself. It should bring you 30% OFF but I have also heard it is only 16% discount. Confused :/
- Still working (last checked on 18th December 00.02 CET) these promotional codes: shopsavvy7 and shopsavvy8. Also, put after the word “shopsavvy” random number 1-20 and it should be just fine. Working in UK, USA, Honk Kong, Australia, Czech republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Netherlands….and many other countries.
- 20% off on everything. Until December 18, 2012. Use code: APOLOGY20. It should be working internationally.
- SHOPSAVVY or SAVVY20 should be now working internationally. If not, try add one digit (1-9) after the SHOPSAVVY code so it should look like this: SHOPSAVVY1 or SHOPSAVVY2. This codes are only working until midnight today (10th of December). It is a 20% Discount.
- I’ve just collected another 4 working promo codes: for Australia, France, Spain and special Birthday gift from Asos – 20% OFF. You can use the code: DECBDAY2012. Click here for all the codes which are hot right now. (last updated: 4th December)
- 5 PROMO codes now available to use in December 2012. Depending on your country you can save 15% – 20%. Check them here.
New method for United Kingdom – text “asos” on 87474 and get 20% promo code. Last checked on 30th November at 1.00 AM and it worked well.
3 new codes for countries: United States, Australia, Russia and Germany. Last updated: 27.11.2012. Click here for more information. Some of the working only until the end of November, some of them will be active in December, as well.
BRANDS20 - a nice 20% OFF for customers in many countries (working well in UK, USA, HK, Germany, Spain, …) – an international offer. More info about this discount code.
CYBERMONDAYSPECIAL – maybe the biggest discount ever (30% OFF). Available only for U.S. customers
WOW20 a decent Asos discount 20% working internationally
SUPER10 - 10% OFF – not so interesting promo codes, but still better than 0%
TBAASOS20OFF and RSUSASOS20 – both 20% off. Used this discount codes and worked great in United States and Australia.
Do not forget to visit this site later. I am constantly looking for available codes in December 2012. As the Christmas time is closer the codes should be better and better.
Can everybody use any Asos promo code?
In fact yes. But the question is if it will be the code working for you. Countries restrictions apply.
I have already made an order, can I use a promo code?
If your order has been processed, which means that you have already paid for the items you bough, it is impossible to use any promo code. Be sure to enter the promo code BEFORE you make any payment. This can be done on the checkout page.
Types of Asos promo codes:
On the checkout page as an optional action is to insert “Gift vouchers” and/or “Promo code”
Gift vouchers is a pre-paid voucher code which you can give to somebody and the price will be reduced. While these codes you must buy, ASOS promo codes are free of charge with the same or even better effect
There is also something for students. As a code you can also use number (16 characters) of your NUS extra card. The discount for 2012 was only 10% using the card hopefully in 2013 it will be better. I will try to find it out soon.
Another option is to use a code for free delivery. Use this only if the amount of your purchased items is not so high. You can save much more applying a promo codes (20% OFF for example) if you have a big order. On the other hand, if your order is very little and the final discount will be lesser than the shipping cost, go for a Free shipping delivery promo code.
How long each code is working in general?
This is very interesting questions. There are some codes working one or even two month but this codes are only 10%. The higher the discount is the shorter time period will last for. It can last only few hours. Asos is changing it very often and an active code is really hard-to-do job sometimes.
Are the any other fashion retailers?
Yes, of course. There are many website like ASOS. However, people tends to prefer only one brand and buying clothes from it all the time. ASOS is now leading UK company and it is still a relatively young company. Reading the wikipedia article about ASOS.com can be interesting.
In Australia you can visit Vanses fashion webshop, which is actually an another version of ASOS. Also Topshop.com as a world fashion delivering company could be a worth a try. Although, I have never done.
One more time: remember the process:
Firstly browse Asos and add any clothes into your bag. Log in. Go in your bag, check it and go for payment. At the checkout page BEFORE you make a payment enter the Asos promo code and see if it is working . If not, you can rewrite it and refresh the page to see if the another one is working.
Finally, I would like to ask you; if you know about a code which is not mentioned here on this site nor on my social media page, be so kind and let me know about it. You can use comments to get in touch with me.
Shoppers helping Shoppers
- I have added 1 new code (20%) for U.S. and one (15%) for