December was a good month for new codes. We could see coming new codes almost every other day. There were also some codes for over 30% discounts. Thanks everyone who post comments with new codes. It is great community here.
Christmas promo: 25% ASOS code
Celebrate Christmas at ASOS with 25% discount code created specially for Christmas time. It is an international code working once per customer.
Offer ends at 8am GMT on 16th December 2013
- BOOM25 – 25% for customers in France
- ZWEITERADVENT – 20% discount according to your comments and works in Germany.
- GIMMEMORE – Americans are lucky! This is another 30% discount code, expires on December 4th (probably).
- CHECKOUTTREATAUS – try to use this code if you are from Australia, it should be 10% OFF.
- CHECKOUTTREATUSA – the same as the above one. This should be used in USA.
- GIGA20 – 20% for France.
- SGCYBER20 – a discount for Singapoore asos customers. Not tested by myself, so I am not sure abut the validity of this code, but according to its name it should be 20% OFF. Ends on Dec 3rd, 2013.
Please, if it worked for you and you saved some money, click on the buttons as a “thank you”. You are welcome:)
Probably expired coupons
- WKEND20 – This code has been published on official ASOS website. It works only this weekend on almost everything (excluding certain brands such as: Superdry UK, Whistles, Pull & Bear and Primark). Valid on orders up to maximum of £500.
- ATTFS – Whoo-hoo! This is a superb chance to get 30% discount on full priced items. According to your comments from my previous post it works in Finland, France and I have also tested it in United States. I think this is an international code, which won’t be available for a long time!
- BAGITxx codes – spend 130 USD and get 20 USD OFF with code “bagit20″. Spend 175 USD and get 30 USD OFF with code “bagit30″. Spend 200 USD and get 40 USD OFF with code “bagit40″. U.S. customers only.
- WELCOME15 – according to this comment it is 15% OFF
- WELCOME10 – Similar to the previous one. This will give you 10% OFF orders above 100 USD. Should be working only in the U.S.